Skip to main content
COVID-19 information and screening Learn how we’re keeping our campus community safe, healthy and engaged during our gradual return to campus.
Note: Faculty, staff, students and visitors must complete the mandatory screening questionnaire before coming to campus.
Ontario Tech acknowledges the lands and people of the Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation.

We are thankful to be welcome on these lands in friendship. The lands we are situated on are covered by the Williams Treaties and are the traditional territory of the Mississaugas, a branch of the greater Anishinaabeg Nation, including Algonquin, Ojibway, Odawa and Pottawatomi. These lands remain home to many Indigenous nations and peoples.

We acknowledge this land out of respect for the Indigenous nations who have cared for Turtle Island, also called North America, from before the arrival of settler peoples until this day. Most importantly, we acknowledge that the history of these lands has been tainted by poor treatment and a lack of friendship with the First Nations who call them home.

This history is something we are all affected by because we are all treaty people in Canada. We all have a shared history to reflect on, and each of us is affected by this history in different ways. Our past defines our present, but if we move forward as friends and allies, then it does not have to define our future.

Learn more about Indigenous Education and Cultural Services

Verification of enrolment

Please note: Online service is only available to undergraduate students.


  • What is an online verification of enrolment letter?

    An online verification of enrolment letter is used to confirm your registration with most non-government external agencies by providing:

    • Current course load in credit hours
    • Full-time or part-time status
    • Number of credit hours completed
    • Number of credit hours required to graduate
    • Registration in a specific term of study
    • Year of study


  • When will I need a verification of enrolment letter?
    • Confirmation of full-time or part-time status.
    • Confirmation of student status to external agencies (e.g. banks, third-party insurance plans, etc).
    • Private (non-government issued) loan applications.
    • Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) agreement forms.
    • Student line of credit letters.

    The online verification of enrolment letter is used to replace the post-secondary section of many agency forms (if applicable). The letter is produced using a secure authorized log on protocol; therefore, a university signature, stamp and/or seal is not required. After printing the letter, attach the verification of enrolment printout to the agency form, and return it to the agency requesting the verification information.

  • How do I print my verification of enrolment letter online?
    1. Log in to your MyCampus account and select the OT undergraduate tab.
    2. Select verification of enrolment letter under the student records heading, which is found under helpful links.
    3. Choose the appropriate term.
    4. Select download verification of enrolment to open the PDF letter.

     The verification of enrolment letter does not constitute a replacement for an official transcript and does not contain fee information. You can print your account summary from MyCampus to reflect your fees and payments, with your name and student ID included.

    If you need to confirm your enrolment for government student financial aid programs, (OSAP or out-of-province loans), please contact the Student Awards and Financial Aid office.