Skip to main content

Withdrawing from the university

If you are choosing to leave Ontario Tech for two semesters or more, you must complete a program withdrawal form (found on MyCampus, under the OT Documents tab) and if applicable, return your laptop. This form must be signed by your academic advisor, if you currently have courses in progress.

If you have a laptop to return you must have your program withdrawal form stamped and signed by IT (Room SW100 in the Gordon Willey Building at the north Oshawa campus location or 61 Charles Street at the downtown campus location) and attach a Schedule B form (this is the receipt IT will give you when you return your laptop).

You can email your completed form to or drop it off at the Office of the Registrar.

Note: If you do not formally withdraw from the university or officially drop courses, all courses will be graded and you will be responsible for paying any fees associated with the courses. Please refer to the important dates and deadlines section of the academic calendar.