Skip to main content

Updating your student record

Whether or not your name has been legally changed, you can still update your personal information with us.

Not all trans students will want to legally change their name. Should you choose not to, we are committed to updating your preferred first name across the university in as many places as possible.

Your student record can also be updated if you have legally changed your gender. Select from one of the options below to begin your next steps.

Not sure what the difference is between a legal or preferred first name change? Learn more about the two ways you can update your name with our university.